LUPIT Home pole Classic G2 Stainless steel is removable, a multi-piece pole that can be easily installed/removed in just a few minutes by a single person.
It is designed for quick installation without drilling. The high quality rubber surface, the unique flex system for the upper disc and the patented Safety Block groove ensure maximum safety for the dancer.
It is completely smooth from top to bottom, safe and reliable, has amazing spin and optimal grip.
The pole is made of high quality materials such as POLISH STAINLESS STEEL - allergy free.
For ceilings higher than 2800mm/9'2,24'', check out our extension in related products and extend your pole up to 3300mm/ 10ft 9.92in.
- Removable, multi-piece dance pole
- Spinning and Static mode
- Quick installation without drilling
- Smooth and Unique tube Joint system
- Upper disc flex system absorbs bending force and distribute it equally
- BETTER SPIN, as a consequence of improved joint system and upgraded bearing systems
- INCREASED STABILITY: fewer extensions for the same height & increased max. height to 3300mm/ 9ft. 2.2in.
- EASIER INSTALLATION & SAFER THREAD LOCK: changed technology for thread block, without impractical and large key tools, and hard tightening of the blocking nuts.
- SMOOTHER DESIGN: the cover fits the lower part - no more gap, the cover does not get unscrewed during the exercise
LUPIT POLE CLASSIC G2 QUICK LOCK
LUPIT POLE CLASSIC G2 QUICK-LOCK, POWDER COATED, 45MM
After a year of development and testing, the Lupit G2 Home Pole Classic and Diamond Line have been equipped with a quick-lock previously reserved for PRO studio poles and the Stage Line. This allows you to change from spin to static v.v. in minutes and safely continue with your routine. You can consider the LUPIT POLE QUICK LOCK™ as an addition to your existing G2 or any product in the entire G2 line. Tested by pole dance leaders.
LUPIT POLE QUICK LOCK™ is the latest purchase for anyone exercising at home.
The QUICK LOCK™ system simplifies the transition between static mode and spin mode on LUPIT G2 poles (no hex keys required).
The powder-coated poles are designed to provide extra grip for pole dancers who have difficulty with different types of metal poles. Although they are powder coated, they have a very smooth texture.
The LUPIT POLE QUICK LOCK™ system simplifies the transition between static mode and spin mode on LUPIT G2 poles.
Simply turn the lock ring on the lower bearing system to lock or unlock the pole.
The diamond indicates whether the pole is on spin or static mode.
The dancer can change mode mid-performance, adding a whole new dimension to choreography.
Powder-coated: Useful for people who have difficulty gripping regular metal poles. Very high grip factor! The steel poles are powder coated and baked on to seal the surface. Available in black.
For ceilings higher than 2834 mm/9' 3.57, check out our extension in related products and extend your pole up to to 3334 mm /10' 11.26".
• Removable, multi-piece dance pole
• LUPIT POLE QUICK LOCK™ system
• Quick installation without drilling
• Smooth and Unique tube Joint system
• Upper disc flex system absorbs bending force and distribute it equally